Julian Pathways, Inc. is lucky to have been able to keep recently retired third grade teacher, Nancy Younce, on campus. Mrs. Younce teaches Character Education classes two days a week. Students get to lounge in her Character Clubhouse learning manners, respect, responsibility and more!
Quarterly Character Words
Students learn and demonstate a specific character word each quarter. On Tuesdays, they are encouraged to wear the Character Color for the quarter.
1st Quarter - Respect - Purple
2nd Quarter - Kindness - Red
3rd Quarter - Caring - Blue
4th Quarter - Service - Green
Students will learn the following:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Kids
- Anti-Bullying / Intervention
- Listening Skills / Being Present
- Life Skills / Leadership Skills - such as Monday Morning meetings, greeting each other and making eye contact.
- A Critical Party of Learning to increase academic results